Limited Companies’ Accounts
As a Limited Company you are required to keep accurate accounting records in order to complete accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and PAYE returns.
Three Client Case Studies
1. A Ltd wishes to outsource all the accounting work
- A Ltd sends us either hard copies or electronic copies of invoices, receipts, bank statements etc on a monthly or a quarterly basis or we will visit the client premises to do regular book- keeping as required.
- Do the book-keeping on a regular basis.
- Ensure that vat returns are submitted to HMRC and you know how much to pay and when.
- Calculate and submit salaries under HMRC RTI system and advise you how much to pay and how much to pay to HMRC in tax and national insurance.
- Prepare year end accounts and submit online to Companies House.
- Prepare corporation tax returns and submit online to HMRC.
- If required we have access to the bank account enabling us to make HMRC payments.
2. B Ltd manages their accounts during the year and contacts us with any queries.
- B Ltd provides accounts information shortly after the company year-end so that we can prepare the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- If there are any issues or queries during the year then B Ltd will contact us as required.
3. C Ltd employs an in house book-keeper to do the day to day accounts.
- We do management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis sometimes at the offices of C Ltd.
- We check or do the vat returns when required and submit to HMRC after advising of payments due.
- We operate the payroll system for C Ltd including the provision of payslips, submission of figures to HMRC and advising C Ltd of PAYE due.
- We prepare the statutory accounts and submit to Companies House and HMRC respectively . We also advise C Ltd of the corporation tax due and the the due date.
If you are a limited company and would like assistance or advice with your accounts, please call the friendly professionals at Cater Chartered Accountants today.